Monday, March 22, 2010

to find beauty..


Let me tell you.. the weather here in Lancaster PA is very dull. No sunshine or blue sky. It's rainy and grey. This is somewhat depressing considering today is Monday, and mondays are somewhat depressing anyway since they're mondays. BUT I took a walk up to my friends house to drop something off. I decided, as I walked, that I wanted to find the Beauty in everything. This is my new goal. It seems to me that many people say the same thing, but whether its "typical" or not, this is my goal. So, in order to fulfill my goal, I put on my super cute plaid rainboots with my blue shorts and yellow and gray stripped shirt. I totally clashed but it made me happy. I had a huge umbrella and my ipod and thus was set to take a walk. I decided that to find the beauty in this rainy weather I must step in Every Puddle I Came Across. and I did.
And so besides the pretty drops on the trees, I found beauty in Puddle Hopping.

Happy Monday!

xoxoC.A.

2 comments:

  1. <3. i love rainy days :). i'm so glad you were able to enjoy today's weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah - so cute. "So, in order to fulfill my goal, I put on my super cute plaid rainboots with my blue shorts and yellow and gray stripped shirt. I totally clashed but it made me happy. I had a huge umbrella and my ipod and thus was set to take a walk." Wonderful. You are a dear gal, Carey Anne Bustard.

    ReplyDelete