Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Solet'ssettheWorldonFire....at King's...

I am inspired by women of God. I am inspired by good writing. I'm inspired by a love for beauty and knowledge. I am encouraged by women of God. I'm encouraged by good writing. I'm encouraged by beauty and knowledge. I'm encouraged by walks and talks and coffee dates. I'm encouraged by being silly and dancing around a kitchen to music turned up.
I'm Encouraged and Inspired by my best friend.

Meet my best friend.

Tonight was spent with Joy Louise, listening to a poet recite his poetry and talk about literature and the importance of it, and drinking coffee and talking about God and College and God.

I am so thankful that we are both pursuing the same college. We have been on this long journey of school and searching for school and searching for our identity in Christ together since 8th grade. This journey to King's has been so hard and so good and I am so so so so thankful that Joy was on this journey with me. We have laughed about school and cried about school and prayed about school together. She called me the minute she found out who her roommates were and I called her when I found out mine. We've talked about our houses, the pros and cons of school, what church to go to, and whether or not we should live together (we decided not).
We read Wendell Berry together

The calm before the storm was tonight (which is ironic since it was pouring this evening). Tomorrow the last group of kids trying for the Founders' Scholarship goes. After tomorrow we could find out any day what our financial situation looks like. After tomorrow we find out what God is going to do with our lives.

(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)

We edit each other's papers. and drink coffee
this is her cat.
So, Thank you Lord for everything you are going to do after tomorrow. And Thank you for Joilee.

after tomorrow.. my life will be completely different. Lord, Your story is perfect. *big sigh*

we do weird things..like put nutella on peeps...









love-C.

No comments:

Post a Comment