Wednesday, May 16, 2012

If God Made the World, Shouldn't We Travel It?

Danika and Me


My grandparents have a specific couple that they travel with. They have been friends with this couple for years and have been all over the world with them. 
My best friend, Danika, and I took a walk this morning. We live six blocks away from each other (on the same street, different blocks) and theres a pharmacy in the middle of our houses. We met at the pharmacy with our dogs and went on a walk. We talked about all the places we want to go to and all the things we want to see. We realized we want to visit a lot of the same places for the same reasons (hey we're best friends, what can I say). After we said goodbye and walked to our separate homes, I realized that I want Dan to be the couple to my grandparents. We talked about where we want to take our husbands. So my dream right now? Travel the world with my future husband, my best friend, and her future husband. Maybe Danika and I will get started early. Who knows. First stop? Moving to New York together.






Travel Dream List:
Italy
Britain
France
Germany
Austria
Spain
Anywhere in Europe really











2 comments:

  1. Oh my, this sounds EXACTLY like Steph and I!! :) How cool would it be for the four (eight?) of us to cross paths in our journeys one day?! SO cool! This is a lovely dream you share! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. can I come and be your personal chef??!!! :)

    ReplyDelete