Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What A Happy Time of Year!!

Happy Christmas Time!!!
I hope all you, my blog readers, are doing extremely well this gorgeous holiday season. I have been struck multiple times with the thought of how freaking happy this time of year is. I seriously think it's the "most wonderful time of the year".
The things that are making me happy right now are as follows:

1. Christmas music, specifically Michael Buble's Christmas album (UHmazing.) and TobyMac ft. Owl City's The First Noel. could it be any better? NO.

2. The King's College. I don't think I told y'all, but I got accepted to the school of my dreams in New York City. I am 98% I'll be living in New York City next fall. me=ridiculously happy. like ridiculously.

3. Pinterest. nough said.

4. GOD. I am constantly floored by The Lord's love for ME, a miserable offender. What a Mighty, Jealous, Awesome God. I seriously can't get enough.

I am so thankful. As the 2011 year draws to a close (Well not yet, but soon) I just can't believe the amazing friends, family, teachers, and Lord I have. I just love my church, my youth group, my job, my classes, my college(!!).

What are you Thankful for and What is making you Happy this Christmas Season??Leave a comment below!!

much love,
CA

No comments:

Post a Comment